FB

Articles

ARTICLES :

Sunday 9 February 2014

Make Your Windows 7 genuine | original | windows Patch Loader | Remove Wat

Hello Guys ... Since 3 weeks all the crack versions of the Windows 7 Are Being Suffering With the Windows In-genuine Problems ... although Windows Update is off "When You Connect to Internet"

Problem Symptoms  :
        • Changing of background into Black
        • Have 3lines at bottom corner like "Windows 7 build 7895 not genuine"
        • While Starting "it tells You are a victim of the ingenuine windows 7 and buy new one.." 

No Need to worry... Don't Change the OS (Its a process of 2 minutes to get rid of this issue and make your windows normal..with a free software of 4 MB)

I also Suffered with the same problem and got a solution finally...

First I tried Windows 7 Patch Loader .. It Failed
Then I Tried Remove WAT 2.2.7 .. It Also Failed..
Then I tried Some Tricks by seeing In You tube ... They also Failed..
Then Finally I Got The Solution ....


IT Is Remove WAT 2.4.5 ...

Steps to Use Remove WAT 2.4.5 are :

Download Remove WAT 2.4.5 by searching at Google

Now Turn Off Windows Update

Then Turn Off The AntiVirus Real Time Protection

Now Install Remove WAT

...

IT Will Restart The System and your Windows is Genuine...

Here Is the Link to Download :
https://www.google.co.in/webhp#q=removewat+2.4.5

"Choose 1st link from the search result ",,

Or
Goto...
http://www.4shared.com/zip/wp22M45c/Remove_WAT_245.htm



 For More Posts Like this CLICK Here


- Andhra 3G
- Vplace Tech Blog
-Ap Mobile Offers

2 comments:

  1. its working thanks ra .past i also faced same problem

    ReplyDelete

  2. Beware of scammers i have been scammed 3 times because i was trying to know if my husband was cheating until i met this hacker named; (wizardcyprushacker@gmail.com) who helped me hack into my spouse phone for real this great hacker hacked into my spouse whats-app messages,Facebook messages.text messages,call logs,deleted text messages,bitcoin account and many more i was impressed with his job and he brought me results under 24 hours believe me he is real and his services are cheap and affordable. whatsapp +1 (424) 209-7204

    ReplyDelete